It’s important to keep up with the latest on employment law liability issues. But with the rest of your workload, it’s tough to find the time to read journals, consult regularly with employment law experts, and maintain extensive files of cases and decisions.
To make your task easier, we have partnered with My Community Workplace to bring our insureds a new benefit at www.VFISHRHelp.com. This website offers the following tools to you:
- Tools to evaluate your current policies
- Analysis of typical scenarios your company may face
- Web-based training that tracks employees’ progress and completion
- Journals for managers, supervisors and other employees featuring relevant topics
- Checklists to discover areas of exposure
- Lawsuit/court decision summaries
- Free sample policies and forms for download
- An extensive, searchable database of past issues of pertinent publications
- Updates on related current events and trends
- Organizational tools
Our new partner can help you create a safe and productive workplace. It covers hot topics such as preventing discrimination, business ethics, and leave policies. You’ll discover that using this free service can save you time and money. When a new issue arises, you’ll know about it.
Users also have access to the Best Practice Help Line for consultation via telephone on how to effectively manage employee relations and address day-to-day workplace incidents and concerns. The Best Practices Help Line does not provide legal advice, but rather best practice human resources information. The Help Line also does not replace the advice of an attorney licensed to practice law in the client’s state.
All you need is a user name and password, and you’ll have access to one of the most powerful employment liability tools available. We encourage you to identify the right person within your organization to register and sign up now at VFISHRHelp.com.